IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE
Bags and backpacks larger than 12” x 12” x 6” will not be permitted into Scott Stadium and they will not be stored by staff. Leave these bags in your vehicle. Bags of appropriate size must be CLEAR/SEE THROUGH to allow security to visually inspect their contents.
- All parking lots open at 1:00PM.
- Gates to the concert open at approximately 4:00PM.
- Allow significant additional time for parking. Plan to arrive before doors open.
- All Through Traffic along Rt. 29 between University Ave. and Barracks Rd. should consider alternate routes between the hours of 12:00pm and 12:00am.
- To avoid delays, guests with tickets at Will Call should plan to be parked at lEast 90 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Guests picking up tickets from Will Call must provide a government issued photo ID.
- All parking lots are cash only, please be prepared when arriving.
- Alcohol consumption in parking lots is prohibited in University lots. Tailgating (no cooking) is approved.
Event Day Parking Options
Event day parking is first come, first served and lots will open at 1:00PM. Event day parking spaces are limited to available inventory and will cost $20 per space in the lots closest to Scott Stadium and $10 per space in the outlying lots. Parking lots will be filled, beginning with the closest lots to Scott Stadium, then working outward, using all available University parking. Please follow the directions below and all signage and traffic control officer directions. Routes will change as lots fill.
Options for guests with disabilities
- First come, first served parking for guests with disabilities is located in the Scott Stadium West and East Lots
- Guests can access accessible parking with an ADA tag until accessible spaces are filled.